American Financial Solutions Jobs
Thank you for your interest in American Financial Solutions and our open positions below. All applicants are required to complete an AFS application form and send by email to HR2@myfinancialgoals.org Attention: Human Resources. Please include a resume and cover letter with your application.
Application Form (.doc)
Working for a non-profit qualifies you for the public service student loan forgiveness program.
Credit Counselor - Bremerton, WA
At AFS, we help people change their financial lives for the better! Successful candidates will be fully trained to become certified credit counselors.
As a credit counselor, you will:
- Work with clients to develop individually tailored solutions to all aspects of the client's debt and money management-related needs.
- Assess each client's financial situation through one-on-one in-person or in-bound telephone counseling sessions.
- Help clients to determine a solution for managing their debt.
- Provide personal attention to each client in a professional and responsible manner, while maintaining or exceeding monthly performance goals.
Successful candidate should possess the following:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of experience assisting customers in a service environment preferred.
- Background in sales, finance, consumer credit or a counselor-related field preferred.
- Required to obtain NFCC Certification within one year of hire.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening process.