Worried About Foreclosure?
If you're facing challenges with your mortgage payments or are concerned about losing your home, you're not alone. American Financial Solutions (AFS) is here to support Washington State residents through these tough times. As a housing counseling agency and a sub-grantee of the Washington State Housing Finance Commission, we offer expert guidance to help you navigate foreclosure or mortgage default situations. Our certified housing counselors, accredited by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), are dedicated to providing personalized, confidential counseling services.
- During one-on-one sessions, our counselors will:
- Walk you through the foreclosure process,
- Clarify the documents required by your mortgage company,
- Evaluate your financial situation, including mortgage expenses, other debts, and essential living costs,
- Develop a budget to ensure you can meet your monthly mortgage payment and other expenses, and
- Connect you with additional resources and referrals that may benefit other aspects of your life.
Our counselors can also work directly with your lender or servicer to seek a resolution or offer mediation services when a mutual agreement has not been reached.
Best of all, our foreclosure intervention and assistance services are available at no cost to homeowners, thanks to grants from HUD and the Washington State Housing Finance Commission.
We also provide housing counseling services in Spanish.
Don't wait until it's too late. If you've missed any mortgage payments, are about to miss a payment, or if your loan has been referred to an attorney for foreclosure, reach out to our HUD-certified housing counselors today at (888) 864-8699. Let us help you find the best solution for your situation.