If you have student loans, and may qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, now is the time to act!
Committed to Your Financial Success
Founded in 1999, American Financial Solutions has assisted over 450,000 people pay off over $9 billion in debt. Our certified counselors will help you to determine your current financial situation, make a plan to get out of debt, set financial goals and plan for the future.
- Financial Education
- Credit Counseling
- Debt Management Solutions
- Pre-Bankruptcy Counseling and Post-Bankruptcy Education
- Homebuyer Counseling and Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Student Loan Counseling
Our Counselors are the Heart of our Agency.
- Taking action in the face of overwhelming financial challenges is hard. Getting advice, direction and encouragement from someone you trust can make all the difference. That’s why our counselors are the heart and soul of AFS.
- Our certified credit counselors offer sound advice and debt solutions that fit clients’ needs and lifestyle. The relationship that’s developed between client and counselor fosters trust and helps lead to better results for everyone. Our counselors are invested in their clients’ success and celebrate with them when they achieve their goals. Clients are treated with respect and support as they make important life changes.
- Our counselors are certified through the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
The mission of AFS is to empower people to improve the quality of their lives through financial education and counseling.
American Financial Solutions is a division of the North Seattle Community College Foundation, a non-profit organization. We redirect a portion of our proceeds to a fund that provides student scholarships, faculty grants and other academic programs for North Seattle College.
American Financial Solutions is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), and the Better Business Bureau. American Financial Solutions is accredited by the Council on Accreditation, (COA).