If you have student loans, and may qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, now is the time to act!
We Invite You to Partner with Us
LET’S DISCUSS PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES!
American Financial Solutions (AFS) and our partners all agree that collaboration is key to financial wellbeing. Working together, we create and implement personal financial workshops, both online and in-person, as well as customized individual counseling sessions based upon the unique needs of the person. Our experts can work directly with your organization to address your consumer’s needs and customize the delivery of financial information based upon these needs. Through planned collaboration, we help YOU meet YOUR Mission/Vision goals.
WHY CONSUMERS LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- We are committed to delivering high quality financial education and counseling services with a solid and proven pathway to improved financial wellness, regardless of financial obstacles.
- Unique and customized education, tools, and reputable resources make short-term and long-term goals achievable.
- Specific, customized, and documented Action Plans outline the steps to financial success and easily guide the clients through the process.
- Education regarding the importance of reputable financial relationships including banking, borrowing, savings and asset acquisition, result in credit-ready consumers.
WHY PARTNERS LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Assurance that consumers are working with reputable NFCC certified counselors who are focused on their best interests in financial matters.
- A proven method to improve communities including areas of greatest needs, driving improved Community Reinvestment outcomes.
- Aggregated data reporting regarding outcomes and identifying new opportunities for additional programs that may be beneficial.
- We work with creditors (banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions) as well as other critical partners.
How AFS Can Help Your Organization
- Budget and Debt Counseling performed by NFCC certified and highly trained counselors who assist consumers in dealing with financial distress and utilize methods to reach their financial goals.
- Housing Counseling performed by NFCC & HUD certified highly trained counselors who assist consumers in dealing with first time homeownership, avoidance of foreclosure, loan document reviews and other housing topics.
- Student Loan Counseling performed by certified and trained counselors to assist consumers in paying off this debt.
- Military Services Financial Needs are unique, and our trained professionals can guide these consumers towards making wise financial choices.
- Other Financial Topics of Interest to YOUR organization can be developed and provided to help you meet your specific needs.
Explore the possibility of partnering with AFS or learn more about the value our services may add to your programs. Call or email Becky House at 888.282.5492 x1114
Bank on Seattle - King County
Bremerton Area Chamber of Commerce
Bremerton Housing Authority
City of Bremerton
Congressman Norm Dicks' Office
Connection Credit Union
Express Credit Union
Habitat for Humanity
Kitsap Asset Building Coalition
Kitsap Community Resources
Kitsap County Consolidated Housing Authority
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Housing Coalition
Kitsap Legal Services
La Mesa Redonda de Kitsap
North Seattle Community College
O BEE Credit Union
Seattle Community Colleges TV
Seattle-King County Asset Building Collaborative
Seattle-King County Financial Education Providers Network
Sterling Savings Bank
Tulip Credit Union
Washington Access Fund
Washington Homeownership Center
Washington State Asset Building Coalition
Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI)
Washington State Housing Finance Commission
American Centers for Credit Education
Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE)
Financial Counseling Association of America (FCAA
Baptist Health System
Better Business Bureaus of Washington, Oregon and Alaska (BBB)
Commonwealth Financial Resources
Council on Accreditation
Emerge Workplace Solutions
Executive Office for United States Trustees
National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (USDA)