American Financial Solutions Jobs
Thank you for your interest in American Financial Solutions and our open positions below. All applicants are required to complete an AFS application form and send by email to HR2@myfinancialgoals.org Attention: Human Resources. Please include a resume and cover letter with your application.
Application Form (.doc)
Working for a non-profit qualifies you for the public service student loan forgiveness program.
Counselor Support Specialist - Bremerton, WA
At AFS, we help people change their financial lives for the better! Successful candidates should be skilled multitaskers with a keen eye for detail and a desire to help others.
As a Counselor Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide high level support for our active Debt Management Plan (DMP) portfolio, addressing client inquiries, resolving account issues, and conducting payment reminders and account reviews.
- Efficiently manage a large volume of inbound & outbound calls.
- Process a large number of follow up transactions assigned by counselors, supervisors and payment processing personnel.
- Contact creditors to research account follow up and resolve issues.
- Deliver A+ client service in a professional and positive manner to effectively aid in the successful management of the client’s DMP.
Successful candidates should possess the following:
- A winning can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, experience with Client Management Systems and MS Office preferred.
- Typing skills (minimum 40 wpm)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of experience assisting customers in a service environment preferred.
- Required to obtain NFCC Credit Counselor Certification within one year of hire.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening process.
Please follow the application instructions at the top of this page.